Friday, August 4, 2017

The Flower Challenge #11 - Background Stamping

Hello everyone! Hope your August started off well! 
Today I want to share my DT card I made for the new challenge at The Flower Challenge
The theme of our #11 challenge is 

FOCUS ON BACKGROUND STAMPING!!! 


I created a DIY pattern using Watercolor Bouquet by The Ton. 


I repeatedly stamped the Watercolor Bouquet on a white cardstock in Crystal Pewter (light gray) to make the background pattern. I then colored the flowers using Copic markers. To add more texture I dry embossed the images using coordinating die. I trimmed the panel slightly and foam mounted it on a white cardbase. The sentiment was cut with Birthday word die by The Ton, once from a white fun foam and again from Gold foil adhesive paper. I adhered them stacked up onto my card. To finish off I added a few clear Dew Drops


I'm not good at background stamping but this time I'm happy with the result :)!

Hope I could inspire you with my card to join us at The Flower Challenge!
Please visit The Flower Challenge blog. My teammates have created some gorgeous inspiration cards!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
TaeEun

17 comments:

  1. How beautiful and I love the softish colours you have used TaeEun and the sentiment is nice and large to fill the space but doesn't take away from the very pretty look of this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful job on the background stamping and such a beautiful card - love the colors - this will be a real challenge for me too as i'm not very good at getting the arrangement just right

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! 😍😍😍 So gorgeous and elegant. Beautiful colours and colouring. The stacked gold sentiment finishes it off perfectly. This stamp set has been on my wish list and you just moved it to my must have list. 😉 Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful colours in this perfectly executed card. It's really gorgeous. I love the added detail of the embossed outlines. The gold sentiment is a really nice touch. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh my goodness TaeEun I love this card so much, I want to do one just like it but first I need to purchase the stamp and then I need step by step lesson. This is so beautiful especially with the embossed lines and finished to perfection with the gold embossed sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card! I love the grey with the pink & lilac. I would have NEVER thought to put these colours together, but seeing this amazing creation has inspired me to definitely give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just absolutely gorgeous card TaeEun, so soft and pretty, great stamping

    ReplyDelete
  8. TaeEun you haven't given yourself enough credit... this is gorgeous!! Now go do another, and another!! LOve your color combination, and the perfect grey leaves! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning...so soft and so very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the soft colours of your card, very pretty. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card! Your coloring skills are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous card as always. I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So soft and pretty Tae-Eun, what beautiful background stamping and a gorgeous card it makes too ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your background too. Such soft colors that result in a big bang! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soft, delicate and lovely, TaeEun ... such a gorgeous background ... fabulous with the gold die cut sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous. You made a fabulous background with the stamps and coloring. Love the gold die cut sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!