Friday, June 9, 2017

The Ton's Summer 2017 Release Blog Hop



Hello and Welcome to The Ton's Summer 2017 Release Blog Hop! 

If you arrived here from amazingly talented Laura Sterckx's blog , you are right on track! If you want to start from the first stop please hop over to The Ton blog!

We revealed during our Release week 24 new stamp designs, coordinating dies, 1 new couture mix and 6 new backdrop board designs! 

Hope you enjoyed the Release presentation from our design team ladies! Thank you all so much for your lovely comments and support during the release week! There are still time to get a chance to win the giveaways from daily Release posts of The Ton blog and design team members blogs!

ALL NEW RELEASE ITEMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN THE SHOP!!!

For today's hop I've made two cards! 

I couldn't resist to color the anemones from Fresh Cut Anemones with alcohol ink :)! 


I silver heat embossed my anemone cluster using Fresh Cut Anemones Coordinating Outlines stamp set on a glossy cardstock along with some masking. I then colored the flowers and leaves by dripping the alcohol inks. I used for the flowers Raspberry, Flamingo, Salmon and Shell Pink and for the leaves Limeade and Botanical. I splattered Flamingo, Limeade and Gold mixative on the panel after covering the images. After the panel was dry I gold heat embossed only the stamens. I trimmed the panel slightly and mounted it flat on the card base on the left and bottom edges of which I adhered thin green Glitter tape. The sentiment on the banner from Basic Banners is from Penned Sentiments. I gold heat embossed the banner and stamped the sentiment in Noir. The fussy cut banner (you can use the coordinating die :)! ) was foam mounted on the card. To finish off I added some holo gold sequins from Princess Glam on the flower centers and some from Kiwi Smoothie and Glass Slippers here and there. 


For next card I used Wave and Sunglasses from Sunnies stamp set. 


You will love this Wave stamp set! It is so easy to create a dramatic scene using this layering stamp. I stamped it using Cali Blue, Azurite and True Navy on a A2 sized white card stock. I heat embossed the sunglasses from Sunnies set in Rose Gold and cut it out. I blended Crystal Pewter and Smoky Quartz on the frame of the sunglasses and adhered some vellum as the glasses and colored it in pink on the back of the vellum with Tombow markers. I stamped the sentiment from The New Pretty stamp set in ombre using AzuriteTrue Navy and Noir. I foam mounted the sunglasses on the wave and added some sequins from Royal Garden Party, Cotton Candy Puff, Pink Diamond and Princess Glam Couture Mixes.


I hope you enjoyed looking my cards today!

-----GIVEAWAY-----


Three $25 gift certificates to The Ton's shop will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs. To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post. The comment period will close on Monday, June 12th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog. **Gift certificates can only be applied to The Ton stamps, dies, ink and gilding categories.


-----HOP ALONG-----


Next on the hop is amazing Laurel Beard!!! Below is the complete Blog Hop list! 

----THE TON CHALLENGE----




The Ton's June Challenge is now live! For this month, we have a fun color palette challenge so head over now for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!” 
*Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.


Thank you all so much for stopping by today and for the support during The Ton's Summer 2017 Release Week!!! I hope you've got plenty of inspirations for a crafty Summer!!! 

Happy Hopping!!! 
Hugs, 
TaeEun


77 comments:

  1. Love the embossing with the flowers - what a wonderful look the alcohol inks give! The second card is so inspiring in so many ways! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your floral card and the waves with the sunglasses is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards!the card with the flowers is probably my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed by the wave card! It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what fabulous cards! Really love the waves and glasses teamed up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Love your cards! The one with the wave is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those big bold sentiments, and the wave is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the anemones. Great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anemones are my favorite flower and you have colored them so well. Your cards are stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card designs, I love how you used alcohol inks to color the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards... love those flowers. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards--love your take on the wave. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic cards! The fresh cut Anemone card is gorgeous, I love the beautiful colours of alcohol ink you used!

    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the dimension in your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the wave with the glasses.
    the flowers are beautiful.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards. Love how you used the alcohol inks on the floral card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. TaeEun, beautiful cards, love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool cards. Love the second one with the layered waves.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love both of these cards TaeEun. The alcohol inks are so bright and pretty on the gorgeous anemones, and the clever wave layered stamp is complemented perfectly by the sunglasses and the colours shout summer, and I adore the sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your are very creative. I love the Congratulations card, it is very beautiful. And the Wave with sunglasses and the sentiments is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome cards. Love those beautiful flowers (& the dimension the sequins in the center give them). Love the sunglasses - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your Anemones are absolutely GORGEOUS, TaeEun! I love the elegant sentiment banner, too! So many beautiful blues on your wave, and I adore the sunglasses ... so fun! Really stunning cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well, of course, I love the bright and lovely anemones, but those glasses over the wave... genius!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your colors are so vibrant! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the anemones card....sparkly and vibrant. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your floral,card is so elegant. I love the watercoloring and all the extra detail you put into creating it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those embossed flowers are beautiful and that wave and sunglasses card is super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  29. You just know I adore that alcohol dripped delight!!! But then I adore everything your heart touches, TaeEun! Gorgeous, always! and in all ways!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your wave and sunglasses card is so cute and I love the vibrant colors of your anemone card.

    ReplyDelete
  31. The first card is so beautiful and the second card is so creative with the sunglasses on the wave!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The flowers are gorgeous as usual, TaeEun, and that wave is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the cards,. The gold glasses crack me up. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  34. both cards are great! love the alcohol inks on the first card, and absolutely adore the second card, love that stamp!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the waves card sentiment. Positivity is my motto in life. Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wonderful cards...love the waves and sunglasses on the last.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your cards. I especially love the floral one. Thanks for the glitter tape tip.

    ReplyDelete
  38. What gorgeous cards!Love how you used the alcohol inks on your flowers, and that ocean card with the sunglasses is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the fun bright colours from your first card and the combination of the glasses with the ocean is very summery feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Gorgeous! Big, bold and bright -- perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Very creative....love the glasses on the ocean

    ReplyDelete
  42. Way to Think outside the box with those sunglasses! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  43. The colors used on both cards drew me in. The placement of the sequens from the sunglasses to the right corner of the card was great as it balanced the waves on the left side of the card. I love the flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful cards! Just love the ocean waves!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful love the two stamps together very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beautiful cards! I love the Fresh Cut Anemones set, and your coloring looks awesome! Also love the wave stamp.. such pretty detail! Fabulous release!

    ReplyDelete
  47. The wave stamp really looks cool. I also love the colors you chose for the anemones.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the anemones card and the waves one is pretty cool too! I am not a huge fan of the glasses but they are growing on me! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Beautiful anemones, TaeEun. Love the colors you used and the pretty sequin centers. Great idea to combine the wave and sunglasses stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love the bright colors on the anemones! The alcohol inks are amazing! It looks like regular cardstock instead of Yupo (no warping from the heat embossing). I can't wait to try that. And that wave looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love!y cards. I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  52. oh man!! I love your wave card! Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Fresh Cut Anemones is just a fabulous stamp set - I love how you've used it!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love the glasses over the wave! So much fun and cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love the colors you used in the wave card.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Absolutely stunning cards as usual! Love your first one and the ombré sentiment on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Well, I kept passing on The Wave and the glasses, but now I see them together on your cards, I think I need these sets. Love the way you combined them.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Gorgeous flowers and how cool is that wave and the sunglasses!! So cool... LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  60. just amazing cards...really enjoying this hop mf.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Love the positive vibes card and gorgeous colors on anemones!

    ReplyDelete
  62. especially luv the bright, beautiful "congratulations" card!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Love how you've combined silver and gold together. Stunning colours and beautiful flower stamps on your first card. Great contemporary and fun second card x

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love your beautiful flowers. The water and glasses card is creative with great words.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Your cards are fablous.
    Love the glass one so very unique

    ReplyDelete
  66. Awesomeness right here on this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Two sensational cards! I always love your alcohol inks cards. I am so blessed to own one personally from you : ) and your wave card is over the top amazing!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love both of your cards. The flowers are beautiful and the wave - so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!