Saturday, March 4, 2017

The Flower Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello!

Today is the 4th of March, time for a brand new challenge over at The Flower Challenge.
The theme of this month is Anything Goes! 

For this beloved theme I created a card with an image I colored a while back.


The stamp I used is called Timeless Rose from Stampendous. I stamped it on a white card stock using light pink and light green inks for no-line coloring. I colored it with Copic markers first, then added details using Polychromos colored pencils. I cut out crossing strips from the colored panel. I glued some silver foiled patterned paper on my card base and mounted the colored panel onto it. The sentiment is from Penny Black which I stamped in gray. I finished off my card by adding some sequins.
On the Close-up pic you can see the shimmer of the Wink of Stella.


That's it from me for today! For more inspiration don't forget to visit The Flower Challenge blog!
Looking forward to seeing your floral creations in The Flower Challenge gallery!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy crafting!

18 comments:

  1. Oh, how GORGEOUS this is, TaeEun! Your roses are absolutely beautiful, and your silver foil diagonal stripes are really elegant! You always know how to inspire me...Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TaeEun Such a stunning flower, the colouring detail and the sparkle wow. The strips of silver foiled cardstock finish it off perfectly. Could sit here all day just staring at that rose, such a talent mf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is stunning TaeEun! They look so real, I can feel the soft petal in between my fingers. Love this stamp, a must have on my wish lust. Thanks for sharing and always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, TaeEun, your rose & rose buds seem so life-like that I feel like I can reach into my screen to pick them! Your colouring is breathtaking (as usual)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TaeEun, I can almost smell the delicious aroma of this roses, just gorgeous coloring, love the soft sparkle of the petals, the real flowers have it too.
    Amazing card, my dear.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lifelike depiction of a rose TaeEun and your intricate colouring details are fantastic...there just aren't enough superlatives to explain how great this is. I love your silver crossed lines and sequins to finish it too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This is a work of art. So very beautiful and realistic. I am in awe of your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How you do it every month I don't know, but you simply blow me away with your colouring. Absolutely stunning! And I love the paper shining through at the back. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so gorgeous....your work always gets my attention!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card TaeEun! As Karen said above...your fabulous talent ALWAYS gets my attention too! I could only dream of coloring this well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a LOT of work...but the end result is FABulous!!! Soooo pinning this!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just awesome Tae-Eun!the pretty roses, the colouring, the design....could go on and on lol ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your flower is absolutely gorgeous, TaeEun. But then they always are.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, the no line watercolor is perfect. Makes this look like it is a printed graphic. Beautiful!
    Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is gorgeous. Love your no line watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card with gorgeous colouring! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is simply stunning and really amazing colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!